Sunday, November 24, 2013

FYI #1


Just so you know,

I don’t attend weddings.

Simply because I’m not ready for that kind of thing.

I hate dressing up and putting on makeup for wedding party. It’s discomforted, frustrating and tiring so I don’t want to do it.

I don’t have a car to go to wedding party. Well I do have one, but I don’t drive. Going to wedding party by public transportation is a big no and I’m too cheapskate to take a cab.

So I don’t attend weddings. 

I'm making few exceptions though, for example if you're like a family or very important person to me or whatever, of course I would attend. But sometimes, I have condition too like I have work to do, etc... 

For those of you who just got married, I hereby send you an awkward congratulation.

I don’t know if I should be happy for you or not because honestly, seeing you got married gives me more pressure than happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment