Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy 30th Anniv ♥



Sooo…..

Yesterday it was proven that I am the most insensitive and worthless child on planet earth.

Simply becoz: I FORGOT MY PARENT’S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

And it was sooo foolish of me not recognizing it! My mom and dad had been busy making calls, sending emails, buying this huge cake, booking restaurant, preparing their most beautiful outfit, etc…

IN FRONT OF MY EYES!

But I still didn’t even realize they were preparing a party!

Fuck myself!

I even almost didn’t wanna come coz I was planning to go to the hair-salon so my mom had to beg so that I would come…..

"Just come. It’s only casual lunch with Dad’s friends that didn’t make it last week (we had dinner for dad’s bday 2 weeks ago, fyi), it won’t be long..."

It took me the sight of at least 50 people cheering out loud when my dad started an adorable speech about the day's event, to realize what's going on.

Fuck myself real fucking hard!

I don’t know what sin my parents had done in their past life that made them deserved a child like me…

I’m such a bad, bad daughter,

WORST DAUGHTER EVER!

Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary to the two most wonderful people in the world who were kind and sane enough to give me life even though I don’t deserve it~

Here's to another 30 years of blessing, health, happiness. 

I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE CORE AND I WOULD DIE FOR BOTH OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment