Monday, March 7, 2016

20 Facts About Me #2

1. I walk faster than normal people.

2. Out of all parts of my body, my hair has the most expensive maintenance.

3. I hate small staircase.

4. I am a regular Transjakarta–Busway passenger. But my Flazz card will turn into Myki this July. :)))

5. For me religion is beyond rituals and prayers. It’s more about kindness, tolerance, acceptance, understanding, love and peace.

6. If possible, I want to exchange faces with Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman or Katherine Heigl. They have such flawless and healthy faces!

7. I am not that kind of people who will do something voluntarily, unless it benefits me.

8. My first appearance on national TV was when I was 8. I joined this kid quiz show called Krucil with two of my friends. We lost and then we cried all night. Such a traumatic experience.

9. I make love to YouTube every night.

10. My colleague suggested me to get chiropractic treatment.

11. I always wear a watch on my left hand. It’s my habit since elementary school.

12. I am a do-er, not a thinker. I barely think, just act. This got me troubles most of the time, but hey, life fucks, moving on!

13. I hate it when my shoes got wet! That’s why I hate rainy season. The damage it causes… man… it’s unbelievable!

14. I found myself too attached to some 2nd generation Kpop songs that I can’t move on! *play Girls Generation in the background*

15. I’ve never been to prom. #sad

16. I hate people who snore! If you happened to sleep with me and I am snoring, please do wake me up and tell me about it!

17. I am too weak to R&B music.

18. I don’t think I’m that skinny (coz there are many people skinnier than I am) but people think I’m that skinny. So I don’t get it.

19. I prefer sour to sweet.

20. I never have specific handwriting. My handwriting depends on the pen and paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment