Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crazy Week


It’s 10 PM of Sunday. I can’t believe this week almost comes to an end. It’s been a very crazy week for me. I was so busy at work that i’m very tired. The last time my job pushed me over the limit i got really really sick. This time, i am tired but i ain’t no get sick (good to know my body has upgraded its immune system!). Well i did take lots and lots of vitamins and it’s not only once i have to scrub my body with pain-relief-oils. That’s why I’m pretty surprised that i survive this week healthily in one piece. It’s all good now. All thanks to God’s grace.

In fact all the tiredness i had is nothing, nothing compared with the new experiences i got.

This week i learn SO MANY new things. All the tiredness are paid. I’m so satisfied.

Pardon my laziness and my beauty sleep schedule, i can’t post a long describable post like i used to do every the end of the week. But i don’t mind jotting down 10 great things that colored my week beautifully.  10 reasons why really should be grateful of what i have now. And the next time, if i whine about how miserable my life is, i know, by only reading this post, i’ll be fine.

- reading this Forbes article and being even more sure that what i do now is my passion. Just so you know my passion is learning. I always want a job that could make me one step smarter than everyone else, help me expanding my knowledge and giving others feedback as well.  At this point i can say that i’m learning through my job. That’s a good thing. :)

- having fun with the guys at work. We have this tradition to celebrate a special date, like Valentine’s or Kartini’s Day. We have to dress up based on the theme given. The last time on Valentine’s, the theme was Black Valentine so we dressed up in black. BUT we still had to show a coquettish Valentine’s touch. What interesting is there’s always a prize whether you win or lose! So just dress up and be crazy! Haha~ Well this time, to celebrate Kartini’s Day, the theme given was Batik. Sounds easy? Not really, because the judgment was not only what you wear, but also your performance. So, it was tough! I placed 6th rank this time. huhu~ But it’s fine i got a new bag! :)

- meeting this guy Bondan Prakoso for an interview. He’s a hunk, enough said. :)

- going to the airport on Wednesday and Thursday to catch Super Junior, but came home empty-handed. Apparently the management didn’t want to risk anything for the show, so they didn’t give a single chance for those ELFs to meet their idols at the airport. How SuJu manage to get out is still a big question and it will remain a mystery. Actually I’m a bit disappointed of myself. I couldn’t stop blaming myself for failing the first airport task. But then a word from my senior calmed me down a little bit, just so i know i’ll do better next time. I’m not gonna disappoint anyone ever again. :)

- watching Super Junior’s Super Show 4 on Friday. It was amazing! This is what i like about Korean popstar’s show, they give us one stop entertainment! Not just singing or dancing, but they were acting, playing, interacting with fans, taking control of the stage, etc.. Four full hours and every second ain’t left in silence. It was a performance worth waited, worth paid and worth remembered. :)

- getting to know SuJu members' character just by watching the show. Hating Siwon because he is too damn... cool! haha~ I mean, he's trying so hard to keep his cool. While his friends didn't mind being ridiculously crazy on stage, he didn't wanna join them. For me, it's super lame. You're a performer, not only a singer! And then this guy Shindong, I'm pretty surprise that he has an amazing dancing talent. It's like, his body shape isn't a problem at all. He danced as smooth as everyone else. Liking Leeteuk just because he fluently said ASSALAMU’ALAYKUM out loud! Soooo... charming!!! FYI, i’m not an ELF, really. I like couple SuJu songs but i never proclaim myself as an ELF. I thought watching their concert would be 100% objective for me but it won’t. They are really smart to capture my heart, especially Leeteuk. :)

- good sleep, enough sleep. Call me crazy but i refused the offer to watch Super Show 4 on Saturday for the sake of good sleep, enough sleep. Yes, i’m about to watch it twice thanks to my job, but i rejected it. Yes, i am crazy. I also refused the opportunity to meet SuJu in person in press conference. Okay, call me nuts. I don’t have enough sleep this week so i miss my bed so much... Yes, i know it’s not a reason, i’m still crazy. You can slap me in the face. :)

- quality time with grandpops who were staying in the house during my mom’s leave to take care of V. They helped me a lot. I wish them health and happiness forever. :)

- mom is coming home just now. I miss her so much. Can’t wait to hear her Europe trip stories! :)

- THE AVENGERS may screen some times NEXT WEEK. I can’t hardly wait for press screening invitation! :)


Until another crazy weeks,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment