Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How weird.



How weird.

Last night I watched one of Bigbang’s variety on YouTube until late and I bookmarked the last episode that I was watching for a reminder. FYI, those all happened in my laptop that is always in my room. 

But this morning, in my office, I open YouTube for music and writing references, and guess what, the episode that I was bookmarked last night shows up at the top of recommended videos!

How could that possibly happen???

I didn’t even log in to my YouTube account, how could YouTube know???

I never watch variety in my office by the way. Well I did, once or twice, but it was long time ago and it was a different variety.

I start to think that YouTube is run by God or people who have sixth sense, you know, because they’re sort of like reading my mind. 

But it might also be run by Satan because they do seductive things to make me ignoring my job and watching YouTube instead, hahaha~

Too bad deadline is around the corner right now~

Well, that is just an assumption though, don’t take it seriously.

And about Bigbang’s variety, yes, it’s getting even more addictive. It makes you laugh a lot and drives away your boredom. I'm kinda surprised of my skill to found another one after another. Oh Godbless YouTube's ability to link every related videos! It helps a lot!

I’m currently watching Bigbang on Idol World. It was a variety they were doing in their old times, but it’s still very fun to watch.

You can start watching it here.

Enjoy the rest of the Wednesday!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment