Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I Learned From February



Tadinya mau bikin postingan me-wassup super panjang, bertele-tele dan penuh drama. Tapi baru nyadar udah Maret aja, which means harus bikin postingan WILF (What I Learned From…) buat menepati janji pada diri sendiri. This won’t be long because I still got lots to do and of course there’re still too much going on in my mind~

1. Treat people like how they treat you.
2. Be consistent on what you strive for.
3. Be careful on what you wish for.
4. Practice, practice and more practice.
5. Don’t lie to anyone unless it’s for good.
6. Mind your manner.
7. Shut up if you don’t know anything or you’re not 100% sure.
8. Curiosity is not a sin.
9. Don’t doubt someone you don’t really know.
10. Listen.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment