Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Bias List



So that everyone won’t get confused because I have SO MANY bias(es) in all over the world. I don’t have any specific criteria to pick a bias. Well maybe I do, but I don’t think I’m gonna write it here. One bias deserves one blog post which I will do it sometime later. 

My bias list, here you go:

Hollywood

Music: Britney Spears, Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, B.o.B, Flo Rida, Missy Elliott, Skrillex, Ellie Goulding, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, JUSTIN BIEBER (haha!)

Movie: Natalie Portman, Sandra Bullock, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, Robert Downey Jr, Bradley Cooper, Andrew Garfield, Helena Bonham Carter, James Franco

Asia

Korea: 2NE1 (Sandara Park), Jay Park, BigBang (Seungri), SHINee (Taemin and Key), WINNER (Rappeu Line >  Song Minho & Lee Seung Hoon), EXO-M (Luhan, Kris, Lay), 4minute (HyunA), Super Junior (Leeteuk), Girls’ Generation (Hyoyeon), f(x) (Victoria),  2PM (Jun.K), Wonder Girls (Sunye, Yubin), Miss A (Min), B2ST (Gi Kwang), Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, Bizzy, Dok2, Gray, Tablo,

Hmmm…Who else? Why do I suddenly forget the other ones? It’s strange~ I sure still have so many~

Well, guess I’m gonna update this post sometime later~

Remind me if you know some, will ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment