Friday, October 17, 2014

Why I Don’t Update A Lot Lately



Hi everyone, how yall doin?

So lately I’ve been unable to update this blog as much, becoz of some reasons. Here to explain why.

First of all, my house is under renovation right now. They have to cut all the cables, electricity and such to reconstruct the whole system. Therefore, I have no wifi at home currently, the only internet connection that I have is via mobile, but that won’t help for blogging. I can’t watch TV too coz they’re fixing the roof where the antenna is. Sad, huh?

Second of all, I’m really busy at work right now. XXXXX has couple projects coming in November and December. We’re preparing all of those at once while doing our regular works too. It’s been really hectic. I could go home at 1AM every day just to wake up at 5 and go back to work at 6 and weeeeerrkk my ass off until midnight again and it happens on weekend too. Crazy, eh?  So exhausting and time consuming.

The third reason prolly the lamest of all. I just have a looooottt of things in mind. About life, about job, about the future, about my family, my friends, everything. I think I’m sorta experiencing this quarter life crisis or something that makes me so insecure. This gonna be a very serious topic I’ve planned to write in this blog and I’m in the very perfect timing too. But, I still figure out the way to tell you guys wisely and not to sound too desperate. That’s why I keep delaying.

Hmmm…

I think that’s all. The other things consuming my brain right now is not far from YG thing, like yesterday there’s a rumor of 2ne1 disbandment becoz CL’s gonna debut in the US next year. Also there’s Mix&Match that will end next week *stocking tears in the brain*. And other petty stuffs like I need to buy high heels asap for Rhara’s wedding in 2 weeks *excited*, I need to figure out how to convince my parents to allow my sist to enter private school, and I need to get used to these changes in my house after renovation. Like my new room… Yes they kicked me out of my room *very very sad* and gave me this new one. Bigger (slightly), but not purple~ :(

I would love to give you update about interesting things as well like I finally met Ryan Higa and watched Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends.

Later, okay? I need to fix my life first. LoL

I’ll leave you with the only thing that makes me alive these days:


No comments:

Post a Comment