Monday, April 18, 2016

XIAXUE IS PREACHIN AGAIN!

hi, guys! how y’all doin?

i’m supposed to be working coz i literally have PLENTY of job awaiting~ tapi apa daya~ begitu buka komputer mood yang keluar adalah mood ngeblog~ nyehehehehe~~

anyway, postingan singkat aja. yang mau gw omongin sekarang adalah salah satu bias gw >>> X.I.A.X.U.E~~

gila~ gila~ gila~ gila~

gw ngefansnya udah kayak apaan tau ya sama ini orang~

awesome banget!!!

semua views-nya dia akan isu-isu sosial selalu keren2 dan gw hampir selalu setuju sama views-nya dia. 

such an inspiring and influential person!

kemarin di abis preaching lagi di socmed, tepatnya di instagram. isunya tentang plastic surgery.

langsung aja gw share deh:


Lol AGE 16 VS AGE 31 WHAT IS GOING ON? πŸ˜‚ #plasticsurgerythatswhat #andmakeup #androaccutane Both photos are not edited - left was taken with me in my NCC uniform in school, and the right was on snapchat two days ago. So I did two eye surgeries... First one flopped and made no difference. Second one done with @beverlywilshiremedicalcentre to cut double eyelids and inner corners. Two nose jobs, both with Dr Martin Huang, the second one because the first implant became crooked after I accidentally hit it or something. Believe it or not didn't do anything to jawline or chin, just gradually lost baby fats over the years and became like that. I guess the Invisalign with @orchardscottsdental also helped! There will always be people against plastic surgery and telling me that the specimen on the left looks prettier than the right. Like that I cannot help you, I'm sure there are also people in this world who think shit taste better than fried chicken. πŸ˜’ Just because the girl on the left is more attainable/humble-looking and therefore more attractive to you doesn't mean it applies to the world. Fact is plastic surgery is a very personal choice and nobody has the right to tell others they should or shouldn't do it to their own body. You are misinformed if you think everyone who does is has body and mental issues - sometimes it can be as logical as renovating a house or changing the paint on your car. You don't think something looks nice, you find a SAFE way to fix it, upgrade it. Having a nose job is like contouring, but permanent. You don't suggest that a person renovating his home is in danger of being addicted and never stopping till his home is disfigured. The same way, people who do PS are capable of stopping because there are so many factors at play. I have so many sponsors asking me to do more and even offering to PAY on top of sponsorship, but all I did was fix two features over the years.  Whatever happened to loving yourself just the way you are born? That's so stupid I can't even. Great for you that you find inner peace with your ugliness and all, but not everyone can. And let's see you try to tell someone born with a cleft lip that they cannot fix it.
A photo posted by Wendy Cheng ❄️ δΈ‹ι›ͺ πŸ¦„ Xiaxue (@xiaxue) on


Thank you for the near thousand comments on my last post! Those who are against plastic surgery are quick to point out that, tragically, my child will look like shit, like my old self. 1) Are you suggesting that ugly people shouldn't breed? While eugenics isn't without certain merits, the pre-surgery me is free to give birth to an ugly child if I want to. Ugly so? I will love him as he is, and once he reaches 21 he can decide for himself if he wishes to change anything. With his own money. 2) Understand this: without exception, people who do plastic surgery are vain. Vain people make the best of their appearance and dress well, resulting in confidence too. My husband fell in love with me before any surgery was done. He was attracted to me because, I believe, I took care of my appearance. (And my brains, think that too) Attractive, confident people will manage to get more attractive mates to marry. The resulting children of a plastic person will henceforth, I believe, be better looking than children of someone with equal natural looks but chose not to better it. Simply because they marry more attractive people. #logic (I am assuming they did not lie about their surgery to their mates) 3) MY CHILD IS LITERALLY SUPER HANDSOME** so thank you for your concern and worry but YOU CAN GO EAT SHIT AND DIE NOW. 😎 **Of course there will be people who disagree Dash is handsome but as I said, there will always be people who find shit more delicious than fried chicken so I cannot help them. #blind
A photo posted by Wendy Cheng ❄️ δΈ‹ι›ͺ πŸ¦„ Xiaxue (@xiaxue) on


Hate me? I love it. I EAT HATE FOR DESSERT. It's gluten-free and full of the unhappiness of my haters, which is just delicious. I ABSOLUTELY STAND BY WHAT I WROTE AND WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR IT. #oops Really, are we arguing whether there is such a thing as ugly in this world? If it doesn't exist, there wouldn't have been a word for it. So yes some people find inner peace with their ugliness, which they, I'm sure, somehow managed to convince themselves looks fine/doesn't matter. That's fantastic, I'm totally happy for them. In fact, I think there should be more such people in the world. However, these people have no rights to judge others who decided to upgrade. Just as a poor man, content with his life, has no right to ask someone striving to be rich to not do it and simply be at peace with poverty. A student who is bottom in class and ok with it has no rights to judge other students who wish to be top and are studying hard for it. As for my cleft lip comment. That was referring to the statement "Be happy with what you are born with/God gave you". You cannot stand by that ridiculous blanket statement and only apply it to aesthetics and not to medical disorders (i.e.: so I shouldn't try to fix cancer?) For patients w cleft lip, a barrage of different doctors have to work together. Oral surgeon, ENT doctor... And plastic surgeon. The latter only fixes aesthetics - NOT the medical conditions. Is he not allowed to do his job because the patient should just accept his looks (assuming all health issues are corrected)? Burn victims, people with very crooked teeth, people with cleft palettes... These people are generally "allowed" to surgically change their appearance without being judged. Why? Because you ASSUME their psyche will be affected? Then who are you to assume someone with a big nose isn't very affected by it? You assume it's frivolous and shallow because you think, I can accept my big nose, why can't she? Because 1) you aren't her you have no idea how she deals with her life and 2) because she doesn't wants to so NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. By all means take apart this chunk of text and take offence. I love the discussion. By discussion I mean blocking. Tata!
A photo posted by Wendy Cheng ❄️ δΈ‹ι›ͺ πŸ¦„ Xiaxue (@xiaxue) on


reaksi gw abis baca postingan itu:







Xiaxue oh Xiaxue… 

how could you be so awesome?????

we need more of Xiaxue in life, like seriously.

people like Xiaxue can make the world a better place.

i wanna be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment