Friday, October 20, 2017

Quick Updates

Hey guys, how y’all doin?

Just wanna give you quick update regarding this blog. So I might not be able to post until November because I’m in finals situation now~ So many assignments, got up to 6000 words to finish in November~ Sebenernya bisa aja sih curi2 waktu ngeblog, but on top of everything I still have my journalism work to do, which equals to 3000 words this month, all due on the 25th.

So I’m really sorry, you might not hear anything from me until I finish all these stuff. I have to make them my priority because I’m graduating in December. Can’t ask for special consideration or delay, otherwise I can’t go home before this year ends.

So yeah, mohon pengertiannya ya. As soon as I finish all of these, I’ll write about:
1.    Review Flatmates.com.au dan Pindahan ke Armadale
2.    Traveling to Sovereign Hill


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment