Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hello, 2018!

Hi, guys! How y’all doin?

If you read this post, it means I approve your request to read my blog and you are to be included in my life again. It is such a hard decision for me to make this blog private, given that I had so much fun sharing stories with y’all and writing something to be found by Google.

But alas, shit happened. A real horrible shit. So I need to be more protective of everything I shared online from now on. I will open this blog once in a while, maybe once or twice a month, and then lock it back. I’m really sorry. I have to.

Happy new year! Hope you have a blissful 2018!

Today I wanna the stories about my return to Jakarta. It’s been a week since I’m back.

I arrived in Jakarta last Sunday in Terminal 3 Ultimate as expected. It was cool. I like it. Although if there are more Indonesia gimmicks it would be better look wise. The day after I returned I went to the salon to have the much-needed creambath. OMG it felt so good. It’s been a while since I had someone take care of my hair. So glad I didn’t have to take care of it myself again from now on. Hehehe…

The next day I went to Bogor to see Oma and had my 1st encounter with the famous Ayam Geprek. It was okay. Not extremely delicious or something, because I’m that kind of person who judge ayam dishes by its sambal. It wasn’t very good, to be honest, so I gave ayam penyet a solid 7.

On Wednesday I had a job interview with my dream institution. Unfortunately, the position they offer isn’t really what I look for and it makes me look very desperate if I decide to take it.

On Thursday I felt so tired I decided not to go anywhere even though I was dying to see Coco in theater. So I stayed home, ordered Go Massage in the afternoon, and spent the rest of the day watching Gotham on Hooq.

Speaking of, I am very disappointed that I can’t access Netflix in here because the damn Indihome is owned by Telkomsel who hates Netflix because they think it threatens their very own Iflix. Shame on you, Telkomsel. Such a stupid policy and a coward move. I am utterly disappointed of how you handle your business competitors.

Thank God Hooq has Gotham—which (except for S1) isn’t available in Aussie’s Netflix. So I can enjoy S2&S3. Pretty much helps me enduring the fact that I can’t watch Black Mirror S4~

On Friday I met up with Cai in Lippo Mall Kemang, then went to Blok M Plaza in search for Coco (it was no longer there!! Damn it!!), and I ended in PIM to meet Mom. I watched Jumanji and felt asleep during the 1st half. I really hoped it was because of my jet lag.

Oh yeah, I got major jet lag. It doesn’t mess up with my eating hours but it definitely fucks with my sleep. I already wide awake at 6 in the morning, but I can’t stay longer than 9 PM at night. I feel like shit.

My graduation vlog is up on YouTube. Props to Nanien for editing it so quickly, I now have another platform to share my happy moment. The link is in my IG bio. I don’t wanna share it here as I’ve gotten so traumatized upon sharing stuff online.

On Saturday I went out with Putri to Kota Kasablanka. She just resigned from her former job and now looks for a new one. Maybe you can imagine how ironic it is—me and Putri hanging out. Two girls with master degrees in their late 20s—we seem to have bright future upon us, but alas here we are epic jobless~

I spent NYE with Iif and Rini at Kartika Chandra hotel. Better than spending it all alone at home complaining about the fireworks I guess. We had fancy dinner and beers. We got to talk about our worries and hopes. I felt so relieved talking to them.

Yesterday I had my hair straightened permanently. THANK GOD. Bye bye catokan rambut. I won’t be seeing you again for a couple of months.


Today I send out one CV and tomorrow I’ll have online test. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment