Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tour de MessRoom (it really is a tour, i promise!)

okay let's begin the tour!

1. TKP ngiler berantai 10 taun terakhir!



2. Mesin Cuci Outlet!



3. What time is it??
Spot yang pertama kali diliat waktu buka mata bangun tidur



4. Mirror mirror hanging on the wall, who's the messiest bitch at all?



5. DVD's spot, refreshed once a month.



6. Cutest spot! Lavafour stands for (keLAs iVA FOUR, Sr. High 2nd grade)



7. Giant HarryPotter Poster (been there for about 4 years)! big fan!



8. The Legend



9. Busy-Mode



10. My Goal



11. The Chronicles of Messyster : The Purple, The Mess, The Wardrobe



12. Something there...



Well, that's it.
Maybe my room isn't that luxurious, isn't that cute, isn't that cool,
But in its messy way, I love it!
Don't you guys realize that when you were so tired, so busy, so far from home, and so on, all you wanna do is just take your step back to your home, and when you're home, don't you just wanna reach your room to give back your own self?
I always feel that way. It's only my room, who knows who I really am, who'll always there to tolerate every expression I brought home, who'll always heal every pain I suffer, who'll never mind if I mess it up. Yeah, my room made myself.

How about yours? Do you feel that way too?

Go share!

4 comments:

  1. Yes!
    Selamat, anda terpilih bergabung dalam kelompok himono onna (liat info selengkapnya di blog maya)
    hahahahah
    sygnya kalo gue ma ga perlu kamar, di sofa pun di lantai pun gue bs tidur nyenyak, khukhukhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. gw udah liat himono onna!!
    GW BANGET!!!!!
    HAHAAHAHHA

    mohon bimbingannya ya senpai dechu n senpai maya... hohhhohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! makin rame nih himono onna!
    weelcoomee to daa cluub, sistaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoi mamen!
    hit it up! hit it up!
    tomaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete