Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Absolute Winner


So The Academy Award was yesterday, now we all know the results. I was pissed of course, that my favorite director David Fincher ain't win, it's Tom Hooper instead. Since i haven't watched The King's Speech yet, i can't be too defensive for it, so i might just get over it and focus on my other whiz, the no other, Natalie Portman.




I'm in love with Black Swan since i saw the trailer for the very first time. It was around October or November 2010, the trailer was up on YouTube and the ambience of comments and video responses was crazy as hell.

I always love this kind of movie, about tense, thriller, full of tension and depression, seeking for perfection, psycho people with double personality, the good side and bad side in one package, in this case, the sweet, fragile, and fearless, against the mean, dangerous, evil twin, WHOA, it scares me even writing it.

So Miss Portman_Millepied brought the character to us, and successfully blew my mind up, pumped my heart fast, and got me shitting all the times.

The Golden Globe, SAGA, Oscars, whatever you name it, is positively hers.



PS: Nat, if you're running out of words for winner speech, well you are in trouble. You still have to work your ass preparing one more speech for MTV Movie Award coz you might win Best Scared-As-Sh*t Performance. But not to worry, MTV's audience won't take it too seriously, just make it funny and dorky, or screwing the other nominees like Michelle Williams or Annete Bening would be awesome. And you don't need to make it yourself, ask your dancing lesbian partner, Mila Kunis, coz i'm sure you both will win Best Kiss.

GOD BLESS LESBIAN DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment