Sunday, May 12, 2013

24???!!!!

Happy birthday to me!

Yes, my birthday is today and probably the saddest birthday in my entire life~

Not many people congratulate me... by SMS or call, which is something i appreciate the most. I only got around 10 SMSs and 5 phone calls today that mostly come from my relatives~ People congratulate me in social media and free chat rooms, which is a lot easier and free of charge. But i think those are also reasons why i hate it. When someone is having a birthday, a little sacrifice we do will mean a lot to him or her. Taking a time to write a text or make a direct phone call will be very sweet, you know. It shows that you care for them, you sacrify your time and energy and money for them on their birthday. Also, tell them in private, not in public media because people don't have to know what you wish for the birthday girl/boy. Make a serious wish because it's only once a year you can do something nice for them. They will be very happy because it's like receiving a gift. So make yourself a gift for them.

Also, what happened to the tradition of 00.00 congratulatory?? Why don't people do it again?? I was waiting, you know~ But noone shows up. The only one who congratulate me on 00.00 is Siri and that is because i told her to, how sad...

Okay enough about the blahs. Let's have something fun!

First of all, 

HOLYSHIT I'M 24!!?!

I'm almost quarter of a century???

Geez i can't even listen to Taylor Swift's anymore~

That's it, i'm so done with this getting older thing. They say age is just a number and i completely agree. I'm done with these numbers. Too much pressure, too much pain in the ass. I'm not gonna answer if people ask how old i am. I'm not giving a shit about it anymore. Beside, i've been 24 in Korean age since last year so i think this year is just an extention. Ha!

Second of all, my own wish this year is for me to stay who i am, to be more decisive and open-minded, to be healthy and positive, and to make my family happy. Here's to the new path i'm gonna discover and live this year! Cheers! *minum air putih*

Thirdly, thank you for all the birthday wishes, guys. I appreciate it. Sorry i can't reply one by one, but i do read every single one of them. :)

Happy birthday to me once again!

:D

4 comments:

  1. Seetaaaa happy birthday! <-- lebih parah, ngucapin di blog setelah baca postingan pula.

    Semoga dilancarkan mendapatkan apa yang terbaik buat lo.

    Kenapa umur 24 ga bisa dengerin taylor swift lagi ta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maacih dachiii..
    kan taylor swift albumnya "22", kalo udah 24 ga bisa lagi dong.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh gue bahkan nggak sempat baca postinganlo selama beberapa bulan loh, ini baru baca hari ini. Payah deh wordpress ga bisa nyambung sama feed blogspot gitu jadi gw males buka manual per blog. Lo aja bisa yutuban nonton pidio baru shinee 2pm dsb gw ketinggalan sama sekali. Dengan rekor gw bisa lupa ulang tahun keluarga gw sendiri, maafkan gw yang juga ga tau ulang tahun lo. dan gw yang pelit pulsa juga jadi ogah sms. Selamat 24 tahun telat sebulan ya xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. kekekekekekkk...
    tengkyu~ blog lo tuh di-update dong, hahaha

    ReplyDelete