Sunday, December 29, 2013

Current Obsession: Face Mask



I am obsessed with face mask right now. It started with watching WINNER TV, I saw Lee Seung Hoon putting it on before sleep. In episode 2 Taehyun was also putting some cream on at night. Back there in 2NE1 TV, Dara was also doing it. It got me thinking, if these guys do it, why don’t I do it too? :D

Yes, I have this tendency to do what my idol do. For me the idea of choosing a celebrity brand ambassador or spokesperson is such a brilliant marketing strategy. I always end up buying what they use, I don’t know why. There’s a certain pleasure, but very indescribable and almost nonsense~ haha~



So I bought some packs yesterday in Singapore. I bought the sheet mask because it’s more simple and cheaper. This is actually my first time buying face mask. I never buy this thing in Jakarta so I don’t know how much the market price is. I just bought the brand that is not likely to be found in Indonesia. 



So I bought three brands with various essences:

SKINLITE ($1,95 for 2, at SaSa in Vivo City)
- Age Defying Collagen
- Illuminating Arbutin
- Firming Lift Coenzyme Q-10
- Rejuvenating Pearl
- Relaxing and Calming Lavender
- Green Tea
- Royal Jelly
- Refining Herb

INNISFREE ($2 each, at Innisfree Store in Takashimaya)
- Green Tea
- Bamboo
- Pomegranate

Etude House ($2 each, at Etude House in Bugis)
- 5 Berry Complex
- Vitamin Complex

All of those are Korean products. I bought these masks randomly. Mostly I searched the one with relaxing function in it. I read some reviews and they say Green Tea is good, so I bought a few. Among those three, Etude definitely has the cutest packaging. You’re gonna be happy just by looking at it. Skinlite is the cheapest one, I don’t know how much they sell it in Indonesia. But it’s definitely one of the cheapest. The first five on the list contain pulps. I mean real pulps, so it’s more natural. Innisfree’s packaging is simple, but it has the best reviews among the others.

I’m gonna start using them one by one tomorrow. Hopefully I can make a review for every single one of them so that everyone can take it for recommendation. I will also post another face mask if I’m happened to buy again. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment