Monday, August 11, 2014

I know you miss me



Hi!

Hahaha~

I’m sorry for abandoning this blog for so long~

It’s not because I’m busy or anything, on the contrary I have a lot of free time last week. But maybe I’m not that fond of this blog like it used to be. My introvert side of me is growing. I don’t think I’ll share that much of my personal life regularly again, it’s getting too uncomfortable~

And I’m also kinda losing interest in writing~ I don’t know this stuff is just bored me to death. Writing is my job and it used to be my escapement and my best companion. But lately it’s really tiring to do both. It’s like I don’t belong here, in the writing world. This is not me. This is not I wanna do for life~

So it’s either I’d stop doing one, or just get rid of one.

I don’t wanna get rid of this blog, really. I love it. This is where I save 90% memories of my good times in the past years...

*sob*

Maybe I’m just bored. I’m sorry…

This kinda post is usually ended with ‘I promise I’ll blog soon’ or whatever, but sorry I can’t promise you anything. I’m so confused right now.

Have a nice Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment