Sunday, July 9, 2017

ONE YEAR IN MELBOURNE



It’s my one-year anniversary of living in Melbourne!!! 

This city and the people here have brought so much joy into my life. So many lessons to be learned and important life skills to be mastered. 

Melbourne teaches me that life is easy and manageable.

Melbourne teaches me that diverse population is the best tool to learn, apply and gain respect.

Melbourne always makes sure that everyone is included, involved and welcomed, and brings home to any kinds of people.

Melbourne detoxifies my body big time and offers me many guaranteed resources to keep it healthy.

Melbourne has creative industry at its finest, supporting creative individuals in any little pocket of a laneway they can fit into.

Melbourne is beautiful during the day and night and never tired of reminding me so. All I need to do is take a walk and let my mind explores.

Melbourne and its interesting and distinct neighborhoods always surprise me with undiscovered treasures and secrets.

Melbourne makes me believe that there are people who feel rich just by doing volunteer and those who run business whose profits go to worthy causes. 

Melbourne is a perfect blend of Europe and Asia.

Melbourne is a giant labyrinth of constantly unveiling mystery and beauty, which I could not even discover all of in a lifetime. 

I have another six months left in this city to explore, try new things and really get to know this city that felt so big and scary when I first came.


hmmm


I love you Melbourne! Thank you for such a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment