Saturday, March 31, 2018

Kenapa gw se-stressed out itu

Ayo!

I’m not asking you to do something with me, coz the way you read it, it’s more like “hey yoooo” rather than Indonesian’s “ayok!”.

So hi guys, how y’all doin?

Nope, not gonna tell you anything about new job yet, coz it’s only been two days~ Too early for judgment, too early for verdict.

Sekarang mau curhat aja, dikit kok, jangan khawatir. Hanya mau meng-address sebuah pertanyaan yang jadi concern banyak orang tentang kondisi gw.

Ketika masih dalam kondisi mencari kerja, gw kan stress banget ya. Kalau lo baca postingan blog gw 3 bulan terakhir ini, keliatan bangetlah seberapa stress-nya gw.

Seperti yang pernah gw bilang, kalo gw stress, gw akan reach out ke orang-orang terdekat. Ceritain masalahnya. Syukur2 mereka bisa kasih solusi. Kalaupun mereka ga bisa kasih solusi, sekedar didengarkan sudah membuat gw merasa lebih baik.

Beberapa orang yang gw reach out itu, kadang bertanya ke gw: kenapa sih gw se-stress itu? Kenapa kondisi ga punya pekerjaan membuat gw sedepresi itu, setakut itu, secemas itu, semalu itu, se-nggak-karuan itu.

Well, gw akan menjawabnya sekarang.

I’m that kind of person who put my value, my significance, and my worth in having a job. So if I don’t have a job or unemployed, well then I wasn’t a value to the society. I wasn’t a value to my community. I wasn’t a value to my family.

This results in me cutting myself off from literally everyone because I was embarrassed~ This also results in me punishing myself over and over even though I know it wasn’t necessary.

Rini waktu itu kasih gw solusi dengan bilang “lo liburan aja, daripada di rumah ga ngapa2in, setidaknya liburan akan ngasih lo sedikit motivasi, something you look forward to by the end of the week”. Dia dengan senang hati merencanakan liburan buat gw supaya gw lebih semangat. On top of that, Rini bersedia untuk bayarin gw juga.

Tapi waktu itu gw kondisinya lagi down banget~ I was at the lowest point of my life. Jadi gw merasa ga pantas untuk bersenang-senang~ Itu hanya akan membuat gw merasa lari dari tanggungjawab~

Lagipula, liburan itu hanya kebahagiaan semu yang temporary, seperti halnya tinggal di Melbourne, lari dari realita untuk waktu yang terbatas, tapi tidak menghindarkan gw dari realita yang perlahan-lahan kembali, dan tentunya tidak mempersiapkan gw untuk menghadapi realita itu dengan lebih berani~

Point is, I wasn’t in a good mental situation to go on holiday. I didn’t wanna waste Rini’s money for something I knew I wouldn’t have enjoyed fully. She didn’t deserve that~

I know y’all would say that I should’ve handled my time being unemployed differently, that I should’ve taken the opportunity to go on holiday with Rini, that I should’ve been more relaxed..

But I just can’t, guys. I’m not that kind of person. So I thought instead of spending my time doing something fun for the sake of mental health, I’d rather spend it trying to figure out what next for me to get out of this shithole.

Yes, it’s harder and more frustrating. But at the very least I tried.

Wise word from Casey Neistat:



So yeah guys, I hope now y’all understand and get to know me better. So in the future, I won’t expect to be asked that bloody question anymore. :)

Okay then, itu aja sih inti postingan kali ini. Sekedar life updates, sekarang lagi weekend, and I think this is the most enjoyable weekend I have in the last 3 months. Hehehe…

Biasanya weekend hanya akan mengantar gw ke another weekdays, another sorrow of being unemployed when everybody else, not~ Weekend kali ini akan mengantar gw to rather productive days, which makes me feel good! :)

Gw lagi sakit tenggorokan~ Sebuah fenomena aneh, padahal gw ga makan yang aneh2~ Kata dokter, itu karena faktor cuaca dan aktivitas yang kembali sibuk setelah sekian lama tidak sibuk. Aaaww.. somehow pernyataan ini tidak membuat gw feeling bad. :)

Oh ya, gw sampai sekarang masih suka ngecekin Linkedin—ga tau kenapa, padahal seharusnya udah mulai puasa Linkedin untuk waktu lama~ Masih penasaran mungkin, atau kebiasaan lama yang belum hilang~ Gonna get rid of it soon!

Dalam beberapa minggu ke depan I’m gonna get my life back. Here is the to-do-list:
1. Do my brow
2. Buy heaps of work attire
3. Buy Mom an expensive electric kettle
4. Donate 1,8 million to Nayaka Praja Foundation
5. Buy makeups
6. Die my hair
7. More catchups with friends AFTER OFFICE HOUR (hohoho…)
8. Eat vitamins and more vegetables
9. Join wellness events
10. Start saving up for future apartment <3 o:p="">

Alright, it’s a beautiful evening. Thank you so much for reading!

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment