Wednesday, January 20, 2010

13 Reasons WHY... #1

Pondok Gede
09.50 AM

13 Reasons WHY… My Period is a DISASTER~

Oh yeah, it is a real-fuckin disaster!!!

Some of you who has known me for at least 2-3 years, I’m sure you know that I have a serious period-dilemma. Maybe some of you only think that I’m too over-acting, too much exposing, too much complaining, blabbing, or even too spoilt, like “OMG, isn’t that like everybody’s problem? Why are you acting too much?” Yeah sorta. My high-school friend (can’t mention her name here, sorry), she said that I’m too much
complaining something exactly not that serious.

Well then. Here is my clarification. Everything I complain, I act, I spoilt, when I have my period : IT’S TRUE. Seriously, it’s true. I do suffering too much I couldn’t stop screaming when I’m at home. Sometimes, it makes me couldn’t even get up from bed. Sometimes I’m completely losing my appetite that I prefer to do fasting a whole day. Sometimes I have to skip everyclass I have that day since I can’t stay focus. Sometimes I have this willing to take the medicine, but I don’t wanna risk myself an addiction. 

I couldn’t understand WHY there is SO LOT of suffering when I’m having my period week. Did you, or didn’t you suffer these kinda pain when you’re having your period?

1. Vomitting

2. Feeling so damn dizzy

3. Having a cold

4. Pimples attack

5. Oily skin

6. Over-sweating

7. Killing stomachache

8. Cramps all over the body

9. Sneezing around

10. Watery eyes

11. Stiffened boobs

12. Up and down mood

13. Losing your appetite

Imagine you have to suffer all of those in one moment.

Aren’t those ruining your day like a total a*hole??? So don’t blame for making unreasonable reasons or complaining a lot because it’s just to painful to bear it alone. Trust me, I didn’t do it to escape from a situation or run from my
responsibility or something. I did it, because it is painful~

Today is my second day of my period. Do I suffer those shits? Yes. I couldn’t get up from bed whereas I have to handle something wicked this weekend, not to mention, SAR is H-3. I’ve lost my appetite since yesterday. I only take these cookies to keep my tummy’s alive.



I couldn’t even touch rice because smelling the sense of food makes me suddenly vomit. And a hot tea? It did healing a bit. But for the fourth glass this morning? I don’t think so, too much caffeine will risk my heart. Oh no!!!

D.A.M.N

PWNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment