Monday, May 28, 2012

This Gaga ‘Dada Doodoo’


So Gaga cancelled her Indonesia concert. At first I was like… ‘oh nooo.. please tell me this isn’t happening (again)~’ but the more I think of it, I think that would be the best decision for all of us.

I mean, come on, if I were Gaga, I will be so pissed. They prohibited her to do what she want to do, that was just… insane! You know Gaga here, is an idealist artist. What she shows on stage is not just stage act, it’s a statement! The way she dresses, the way she sings her song, the way she interacts with the audiences, the way she communicates through the lyrics, they are all just something that is NOT supposed to be negotiated. 

Putting a warning to all of them for what? You want her to adjust her idealism to Indonesian culture? That is too ridiculous even to think about! It’s like spitting in Gaga’s face, and you are NOT spitting in Gaga face unless you want her to abandon you forever! She should go with the way they are, ‘cause if doesn’t, there’s NO Lady Gaga. Even the name Lady Gaga itself is already a concept for God sake. 

Stupid religious extremists and stupid government officials who sincerely became their pet dog.

What do you think will happen if the concert wasn’t cancelled? A chaos? A seriously-gone-wild audience? A stampede of satan-worshipper? Or even a new religion? Guess what, those would be a LOT better than having a group of scumbag like you living this country, sweeping peace, respect and unity under a stupid belief.

I was wondering what would Gaga twit about this matter.

Maybe she’d quoting Jay Park,

“Indonesia is so gay~ I hate Indonesians… I wanna go back (to the States).”

or… quoting Bieber,

“(Indonesia is) some random countries, they didn’t know what they’re doing.”

or… combining Jay Park’s and Bieber’s

“(Indonesia is) some random countries that is so GAY!”

But no, she’s not gonna curse anyone, she’s Lady Gaga, she has class.

“We had to cancel the concert in Indonesia. I'm so very sorry to the fans & just as devastated as you if not more. You are everything to me, I will try to put together something special for you. My love for Indonesia has only grown. #GagaSendsLoveToJakarta and all its people.”

There you go.

Our Mother Monster has her own pride.



No comments:

Post a Comment