Saturday, January 17, 2015

Berkunjung ke Kantor LINE



Hi, guys! How y’all doin?

As blatant as the title sounds, I’m going to share my experience visiting LINE Indonesia Office.

Ngapain kesana? Training. As I ever mentioned here, I’m XXXXX LINE’s executive. Supaya konten LINE XXXXX lebih bervariasi, gw dan beberapa colleague (Kak Boobs, Kak Y, Kak Pegz and Kak Nadz) di-training di sana buat diajarin ini itu.

Training-nya sih cepet, paling 2 jam. But we went home 3 hours later coz we were busy camwhoring before we go home. LOL~ Couldn’t resist, man! The office is full of LINE gimmicks that are photoable! ><

Gonna share with you guys some: 


their wall of fame

@ their (so-called) cafetaria

selfie before training, special featuring: LINE mug!




with LINE troops


The Stars of LINE
  
Photo credits: Seeta, Boobs, Pegz, Nadz


Speaking of LINE, you guys can always add me, my ID is See2daTA [yes, kinda alay, I know, but sadly they can’t change the username~ :(]

I’m a little bit selective accepting friend req on LINE tho, coz it’s too direct/personal. I don’t always check my LINE anyway coz it’s in my iPad, which I rarely bring to work. LOL~

Lagian gw agak ragu friend req itu beneran dia request jadi friend gw, atau gw automatically ke-add karena kontak gw ada di phone book-nya dia and vice versa? 

Jadi kalo mau menghubungi gw, lewat WhatsApp atau Twitter aja mendingan. LINE is only an option.

Well anyway, that is the highlight of my week.

Just so you know kalo males nulis me wassup, gw akan bikin highlight of the week instead untuk menepati resolusi 2015: blog more. I hope it’s okay with you. :)

Laters!


1 comment: