Sunday, January 24, 2016

I got accepted at Hogwarts!!!


Yesterday I received an unconditional offer from University of *******.

So I Googled about the campus and turned out it is freakin Hogwarts!!!



It wasn’t the shooting set, but castle with all its magnificence and mystery is JK Rowling’s idea of Hogwarts.

But I swear it wasn’t the reason why I signed up at the first place!

I signed up because I like the course they are offering. It fits my goals and the university is indeed my second choice after *******. 

But I didn’t do research on the visual itself~

SO I DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT IS HOGWARTS!






So this is how Harry felt when he received his Hogwarts acceptance letter. Finally, 10++ years later, the letter came to me.



Oh feels.

But whether this is gonna be the chosen one or nah, I’m still considering.

So yeah, I keep you guys updated, okay?


Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment