Thursday, January 7, 2016

20 Facts About Me #1


Made this for #Purpose. Thought it would be perfect to start the blog in the new year coz it's fun. And I always wanted to create this kinda thing, so FINALLY!

1. I am a morning person, I ain’t need no alarm.

2. Sometimes my face confuses people about my race. I am half-Padang, quarter Java and Dutch. Above everything I am a proud Asian. Asians are cool! 

3. I don’t have a lot of friends, but when I do, I cherish them wholeheartedly.

4. I love snacks and candies!

5. I look younger than most people my age. 

6. I’m obsessed with female villain characters, my fave is Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter Series. “YOU NEED TO MEAN IT, POTTER!!!”

7. I spend two hours to watch YouTube EVERY DAY.

8. My Twitter game is strong! I have 4 accounts. 

9. My blog game is also strong! I have 5 (soon to be 6) blogs!

10. I want to master Ghetto accent.

11. I am an enochlophobia. That’s a fear of crowd. Crowd makes me dizzy.

12. I normally speak 5 languages: Indonesian, English, Chinese, Singlish and Korean. 

13. I am pretty sure I’m either Chinese or black in my past life.

14. I secretly wanna be an actress or a rapper.

15. I was raised in Christian community. That’s why I know so many Christian’s prayers and songs,  and always get excited over Christmas!

16. I love nail-art! I’m gonna have my own nail-art salon someday!

17. My 2016 resolution is to be a pro-Snapchater and to start my own vlog. 

18. I think Beyonce is not a human.

19. I get high in music concert and love catching movie premiere.

20. My favorite animal is plankton.


Until the next facts, ciao!



Recent post on Padang and Me Wassup

No comments:

Post a Comment