Sunday, September 18, 2011

Graduation Blah


Akhirnya sampai juga di hari yang paling ditunggu2 (nomor dua) di taun 2011: Wisuda.

Alrite gw ga mau bermellow2 karna mood nulis gw dari tadi naek turun. Sebenernya skarang juga ga tau mau nulis apa, yang jelas sesuatu tentang wisuda, tapi ga tau apaan~ Gw lagi ga mau cerita, ga mau bergoblok2 ria, yah gitulah~

Let’s start with the Q & A

Do you happy with your graduation?

Yes, of course.

What is the happiest thing you find on your graduation day?

Almost everything: the vibe, the ceremony, the Gaudeamus Igitur, my family, my friends, my toga, also the fact that my kebaya was super wet and my make up was almost ruined by my own sweat, somehow, i enjoyed it.

What is the suckest thing you find on your graduation day?

I was terribly hungry and a bit dizzy because i foolishly forgot to take my snack~ Well that’s just me.

If you could create your own version of graduation, how would it be?

Uhmm... I’m okay with mine, but if i could, i really want to see Gumilar shufflin by the end of the ceremony.

Is that it?

Yeah.. I guess so..

Don’t you wanna throw some cooler bigger party?

Uh? No, that was big enough for me.

Is there something bothering you right now?

Wait, what?! I thought you’re supposed to ask me about my graduation, Q!

Well, i don’t think you really want to be asked right now..

Well maybe i do.

I’m off.

Okay, take care.

*sigh*

Oh my Tian, i’m talking shit!!!

What the hell is wrong with me?!

Ah ya Happy Graduation to you all!

I’ll write better post about graduation, but definitely not tonight.

Picture of the day:

LMC S.Sos

does my smile look fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment