Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Panda ♥ ♥


Watch this video!


Now watch again from 4:22 – 5:18!

I’m LMAO-ing everytime I watch that part~

Isn’t he so adorable?!!! X)

Seungri is my favorite Big Bang member. I know he’s the least talented and the least popular. He’s always acting like a brat, getting into a lot of trouble, giving his hyungs so much pain in the ass… But those might be the reason why I love him! Weird, eh? I dunno, I just love his this maknae! :D

But he’s getting better and better now. His singing and dancing skill have improved a lot. He learns English more intensively and practices it everywhere. He learns Japanese too since he’s hosting Japanese TV show right now. My friend said his Japanese is almost perfect, so I guess uli maknae has proved his YG quality. :)

This is my favorite part of the interview. I make the transcript since I love it so much. It's always funny whether you watch it or read it.


Q: What animal would you like to be? To Seungri, aside from Pandas.

V.I: Uhmm.. I wanna be… horse!

GD: Why?

V.I: Uhmm.. I wanna.. I wanna run.

GD: Pfft… I think panda’s better!

V.I: So.. fast.. and strong.. so.. I wanna be horse.

GD: Hahahahahaha! *laughing hysterically*

V.I: But-

TOP: I think you’re a dog!

V.I: No, no! Not dog! Horse! Very fast horse! And uhmm.. uhmm.. White horse!

GD+TOP: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *laughing even more hysterically*

V.I: … Not black.. *still cluelessly continue talking, no matter how hard his hyungs laugh at him*

TOP: Alright-

V.I: … Like princess! No, no, prince! Sorry… *smile innocently to his stupidity*

GD: I wanna ride you!

V.I: What?


i wish i could see you in two months, son! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment