Saturday, September 1, 2012

Changes


Changes are always happening. 

Now and then.

Here and there.

Changes aren’t easy, changes aren’t fair.

You may shed a tear, drown to sadness, haunted by insecurities.

But, changes are important.

For her, for him, for them, for you, for me, for all of us.

Because changes are good.

It happens for a reason, a good reason we all understand, a good reason we all need.

It’s meant to be better.

Always meant to be better.

So we really have to accept and get used to it.

Yes it’s hard.

But time will help you out.

Time will help us out.

Like they said,

It’s all about time.




Note:

Goodbye, my friend. It’s really nice to know you. It’s really nice to befriend with you. I know we’ll meet again someday. Even in the slightest sight of us walking down the same unknown street, the most impossible coincidence we never predicted, or I just simply order your favorite fast food, I know you’re there and I’m there too. It's not a coincidence that universe has connected us. If we are still in this same world, living under the same sky, breathing the same air, we will never be separated. We'll meet again someday, in every possible way.

My prayer goes to you tonight. Enjoy the new path of your life, enjoy the changes.

Good luck.

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment