Friday, May 5, 2017

20 Facts About Me #3 – Melbourne/Postgraduate Edition

Berikut adalah fakta-fakta tentang gw yang berhasil gw discover setelah hampir setahun tinggal di Melbourne untuk menempuh kuliah S2. Enjoy!

1. I hate winter to the moon and back.

2. Pho Bo Ga Mekong Vietnam at Melbourne CBD is LYFE!

3. I always look for accommodation with bills included. Simply have no time for bills coz my brain is occupied with 20,000 words to finish within 3 months~

4. I almost did not make it to Justin Bieber concert last March until I found $130 resale ticket 3 days prior.

5. One day after the aforementioned concert, I went to CBD to catch JB’s pop-up store. But went home empty-handed coz the T-Shirt I looked forward to buy has been sold out. #sad

6. I hate hiking! The trip to Wilson Promontory last January marks the last time I go hiking in Australia. Never again.

7. I love urban living. Exploring the city’s lifestyle is always my favorite thing to do during holiday.

8. I limit myself to $10 pocket money everyday. This, of course, subjects to condition, such as social life and redemption.

9. I was a total cheap ass on watching movie last semester. But I give zero fuck this year. Movies deserve my $$$ more than food!

10. Unsubscribing Netflix is probably the hardest and saddest decision I have made this year.

11. My average grade for Semester 1 is 78. That equals to 3-something GPA.

12. Grade is not my number one priority right now.

13. I live in northern Melbourne area for the past one year and plan to move to the southern area next semester.

14. I love being a tour-guide for everyone who trusts me! Perks of having me as your tour guide: your 1st meal in Melbourne is ON ME! ;)

15. I have been to all train lines within city. My target is trying all lines outside city before going back home.

16. My sneakers bias has changed from Chuck Taylor to Stan Smith.

17. Melbourne improves around 20% of my English and 50% of my Chinese. PS: I still speak in American accent.

18. I have yet to see a kangaroo since I first got here~ But I saw koala couple weeks ago!

19. Melbourne turns me into a coffee-lover and an alcoholic~ LOL

20. I prefer train (or bus) to trams. Taking trams makes me dizzy.



No comments:

Post a Comment