Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Uuuuuuuuupppppp!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I'M SO THRILLED I'M SHAKING!

So my senior at the office just uploaded my interview on Seb to our magazine official YouTube. I couldn't be even more happier!! 

Imagining hundreds or even thousands of people will watch the interview and maybe give some responses is just... awesome! 

In fact i really look forward for responses. I expect more and more comments to come. Just so you know i don't mind being criticized. I think this is exactly the right way for me to learn from my mistakes. To reflect, you know? To improve my skills so i can do better next time.

Okay this is the video.




I know. I know. I SUCKED! BIG TIME.


I was nervous, i rushed up, i didn't speak clearly, i didn't even get what Seb said~

I did only a few researches on them just couple hours before the interview. So many of the questions sounded really lame and too easy. I didn't even explore 'something' about Seb as Seb himself, you know? Simple question like, how do you feel to be the part of the band for 12 years? Or what is the craziest thing you've ever done on stage? Something personal that he might answer sincerely, not some template answers that'd been told over the years.


Okay. At least i learned something.


So everyone, if you notice another weakness from the interview, i would love to hear it from you. If you wanna criticize me, give me some suggestions, or just simply leave any kinds of comment, you are always welcomed. :)


Alright, that's it. 

Last word, thanks to my job that gave me the chance to interview, thanks to my senior who edited and uploaded the video (the actual duration is over 10 minutes!), thanks to every viewer who watches and leaves comment, and thanks to you for reading this post! :)


I'm looking forward to the next cute guy interview in English.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed considering it's your first time, I think you did a great job. You ain't sound so nervous, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? thank you!!! this is not my 1st time actually, the first one was Mark Foster, but that was a round table interview. this is the 1st one that is exclusive. haha~
    thanks for the comment anyway :)

    ReplyDelete