Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sebulanan


Hari ini tepat sebulan gw meninggalkan status pengangguran. Berarti udah sebulan juga gw memasuki ‘the real jungle’ a.k.a dunia kerja. Geez how time flies…

I feel it, though.

Gimana rasanya? Uhm… no comment! Hahaha~ No seriously, I still can’t figure out how it feels, because everyday I’m shufflin’, no really, everyday I’m still learning. :)

New things come all the way toward me everyday, everyhour, everyminute, everysecond. There’s no time for me to comment about them because everysecond I live now is a great opportunity to learn many things, so why would I spend another worthless second trying to judge things?

No.

Okay. Here’s for the upcoming days, weeks, months, years of another business on labor's life!

Hoping for the best, for sure.

And making the best out of it, absolutely.

Godspeed.


PS: Do I sound wise in this post? Haha~ I am wise, baby! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment