Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prep. Prep. Prep.


Shittt.. my flight is in 7 hours but i ain’t finished packing yet! Maybe it sounds weird but i do confuse which one that I supposed to bring and which one is not. Will it be useful if i bring it or it’ll be just a waste of place what so ever, I keep finding way to make my backpack lighter and lighter. Finally picking this backpack, the same one that I brought to Medan 3 months ago. I really hope, what i put inside will be my life-saver for a week.
Packed – Unpacked – Repacked
Over and over again.
So finally, here we goes.

 What’s in my backpack?
-          4 T-Shirts
-          2 shorts
-          2 dresses
-          2 socks
-          a boxer
-          a small towel
-          Underwears
-          Bathing tools
-          a Comb
-          a Flip-flop
-          a charger
-          Halloween Costumes (in Surfer Girl’s sack)
What’s in my hand-bag?
-          Two Cellphones
-          An earphones
-          Wallet (money, identity card, credit card, traveller’s cheque, etc..)
-          Passport
-          Documents (flight tickets, NPWP, Family card, etc..)
-          Digicam 
-       Sunglasses
-          Batteries
-          Tissue
-          Hand sanitizer
How much money do I bring?
My own SG$150, and additional SG$50 from my Dad who thinks I’m insane. 

What keeps me worry?
1.       Running out of money
2.       Running out of clothes
3.       Error cellphones or simcard
4.       Running out of phone-credits
5.       Over-weight at the airport
6.       Lost.
How do I overcome this?
Just saying “Whatever!” and “Hakuna Matata!” all the time. Sirius Black said: “What’s a life without a little risk?”
I prefer to take risk, to know life.

... and Singapore, be nice to me, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment