Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blessed July



I’m writing this post in a hurry coz July is about to end in like 1 hour!!

I just wanna say i feel so... blessed this July, coz i got a LOT of chances to do things i’ve never done before, like...

Visiting Hong Kong and China (June 29th-July 3rd)

It was a great great pleasure, coz i’ve been a fan of China since high school, and when my mom said i could come along on tour, i was so freakin’ excited! I saw lot of things, learned lots also, cultures, habits, landmarks, people, etc... a very wonderful experience indeed.

Freelancing at IdeSeni BriyanGita (July 7th-July 13th)

I was offered to do this a-week-job from my friend, Ema. It was her job actually, but she was too busy taking care of her final project revision, so i took over. Quiet an experience also, i learned to be very nice to many people, especially media. I also got a chance to do how public relation people work, and i got a salary too! Not much, but at least it could give a lil’ support to my Singapore trip a week later.

Visitting Singapore (July 17th-July 21st)

... and making many achievements like i posted in here. Enough said, it has explained.

Visitting Bandung (July 23rd-July 24th)

I’m not a fan of Bandung. Many of my friends treat Bandung like a very perfect place to escape or everything, but i don’t. In fact, i see nothing fancy about Bandung. But when my parents, both of them, got a job to do in Bandung, they were like ‘just come along~’ i was this close to refuse but my dad said he won’t give me any money for me to eat, so yeah i went to Bandung by force. Actually they were planning a cool weekend by visitting Trans Studio Bandung, but well, regarding the fact that i was just visitting Universal Studio Singapore three days before, uhmm.. i guessed not, i didn’t want my Battlestar Galactica craze being replace by another craze this time, at least for now.

So i decided to call my friend, Pretty, who is an ITB student, and i was wondering if she could take me sight seeing around her campus. I always wanted to visit ITB, i’d promised Pretty to visit ITB since our high school graduation, but i never did, so now it’s time! Pretty was in campus, she said yes, but she actually had to sacrify her study time for her session, *i’m terribly sorry, mate! :(

I don’t want to tell more about Bandung coz it’s not something new for many people, i just wanna say i had fun... shopping! Hahaha~ It always leads to shopping when mom’s around.

Having Fun at Pulau Perak (July 25th-July27th)

I had more fun than ever written in Rebecca Black song! Haha~ 

I’m not gonna blog about this trip coz my friend, Nanien, had done it in her blog, it was all there in her post, i couldn’t say more. So to conclude, i just wanna say it was simply fun, all the togetherness we had makes us one step closer than before. And oh I tried snorkling for the first time! :D

Perfect Ending

I’m kinda sad to end this month. This month for me has been like a dream, seriously. I never expect many extraordinary things happened to me all at once, but this month, July, they actually did, and i still can’t believe they all happened! 

Pinch me.

But realizing the fact that i’m now tanned, i’m now having a sorethroat because of eating two innocent packs of Wonka Gobstopper, i’m now having a cute Kipling bag, and many Disneyland accessories and all, also The Dark Mark on my left hand, which is disappearing minute by minute...

I feel like Harry Potter,

who got a perfect ending of a long journey,

and,

I think i’m going to pray,

to thank God for giving me such a content July.


PS: When it actually ends, it's followed by Ramadhan. I hope this is a good sign. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment