Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jerking Out

07.00 PM.

some day last week.

been YouTubing all day in my room.

she opened the door.

"Why don't you Taraweh?"

"I'm busy."

"Busy what?! i see you doing nothing but watching ridiculous videos!"

"That's why i'm busy."

"Nonsense, go Taraweh with your sister now."

"I've told you i'm busy."

"No you're not, why are you acting like this? You know what people say about you!"

"I don't care."

"I care, that's my daughter they're talking about! I don't want those people judge me if i didn't teach my children right!"

"You know what easy, Mom? Just don't care."

"You should be ashamed of yourself, your sister Taraweh, even though she got mountains of homework."

"She's ten."

"You should give her a good example! God what is wrong with you?!!"

"Nothing, nothing until you came and yelled at me i guess."

"I don't want you to be like this! You have to go Taraweh tomorrow no matter what happens, i'll make sure you do!"

she closed the door.

grab the phone, dialing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me, are you at home tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll stay at your place, i just don't wanna be home tomorrow."

phone hung up.


2 comments:

  1. Kalo ada dede,
    Ko teh leisya ga syolath? Kenapa dede tsrsweh tapi teteh nggak? Why teteh? Why?

    ReplyDelete