Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unemployment Rant #1



It’s 11 AM and i just woke up.

Doesn’t need people like Mario Teguh to make me realize that this problem is getting serious.

Yes i mean the fact that i’m unemployment right now just cause more damn effects.

The first effect, like you all know, is the reduction of my saving, which will affect the way i behave, the way i socialize, and most importantly, the way i live.

The second effect, which i will explain about it more in this unimportant post, is the absurdness of my daily schedule.

I don’t know if this is because of fasting month or not, but this is bad.

I’m really trying to have a good sleeping pattern and appropiate sleeping hours but this unemployment thingies just ruin everything.

I tried to wake up earlier for sahur (around 3 AM), made a quick eat and immediately went back to bed to continue my sleep. But it didn’t work.

By the time i reach my bed again, i get insomniac. My eyes will keep open until an hour or two. This is a very unpleasant situation because my body is still really tired, and i know i really should sleep so i could get up in normal hours, in a perfect condition to start the day.

It didn’t happen.

I’m only be able to continue my sleep around 6 AM.

So, as you can guess, i wake up very very late (at 10-12 AM). I find the house is empty and there’s a note on kitchen table that said: “Don’t forget to clean your room and water the flower.”

*Haha~ This is the different between fasting month and normal months. In normal months, the note usually says: “Don’t forget to clean your room and make your own breakfast!”*

I hate waking up late, like i hate sleeping late.

It’s so unhealthy and may cause a lot of bad effects, physically or mentally.

I didn’t catch the worm like they said.

I’m missing too many chances.

I hate this situation. I hate it more because this happens everyday.

I seriously need a life to tire me out so i don’t get up in ridiculuos hours and do nothing.

Basically, i need a job.


No comments:

Post a Comment