Sunday, August 26, 2012

Minutes Before Holiday’s Over


Hellow!

I just got distracted. I’ve been in front of the computer since 06.00 PM, but hell I start writing just now. I don’t know, my fingers are always automatically press the “Y” button exactly when the browser runs. That leads to YouTube by the way, so God knows when I’ll stop. Oh yeah, a video to share, uhmm… this one:


It kinda reminds me of a friend who actually almost got the opportunity to attend the seminar. But he couldn’t make the cut. Good thing for him, because if he could, I’d definitely ask him to do many bizarre things that could only be done by a die-hard fangirl~ 

What? Imma Black Jack! :p

Anyway I just wanna make a quick shout out to everyone before this holiday’s over.

Hmmm…

I wouldn’t say that my holiday was great, because it really wasn’t. I didn’t go anywhere. I wasted so much time at home, sleeping and embracing the art of doing nothing.

I kinda hate the fact that I’m still in my probation because that makes me ‘not allowed’ to do such vacation. Actually I could just simply book tickets to somewhere but I can’t. Patience, that’s something I learn from this condition. Be patient, there’s always next year.

Anyway, uhmm.. what else I’d been doing this week? Ah! I watched couple of movies. I planned to review them in this blog but laziness and procrastination always won.

Oh! Grace was coming over last Wednesday. She gave me birthday presents! Thank you, dear Gracie. :*

I did some cleanings and made momma proud~ :p

I YouTubed a LOT and made me-self fuckin proud~ ;)

I blogged a lot too! Yeaaayy!!

I watched Asian Dramas. Yes, plural. Mostly the old ones, because I missed them. Old story never bored me. I always got excited as if I watched it for the first time. They’re always good.

And I worked too! Hohoho~ It was last minute, but I managed to write two articles for the next edition. But they ain’t finished yet, I still gotta do some editings and that would be done tomorrow. 

What else?

Uhmm…

Maybe just that.

Tomorrow back to routines. I actually kinda miss my routines, you know? I miss being a morning person. This holiday really made me living a thug-life~ It was like betraying my biological hours~ Sleeping late, waking up late, eating late~ So freakin’ unhealthy~

That’s why I’ll greet tomorrow as a brand new day.

Welcome back, dear routines.

I do miss you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment