Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Session – Something To Say Before


It’s almost 12 AM and it’s raining outside my home here in Pondok Gede. Twitter just reports that Jakarta is also raining in many districts, so i guess it’s the more reason to stay home today.

I went to campus yesterday to take care those ‘printilan’ thingies for my session next week and i gotta tell you it’s sucks!

Having the session earlier than others means you gotta take care everything by yourself because apparently everyone are doing it for your sake, so you gotta do more, it’s natural, way of life. But it also gives you some kind of privilege(s) which will judges you as an oppotunist person at the same time.

Honestly, i can’t understand why i wanna make it fast, all i want is to get it done as soon as possible ‘cause i’m getting really sick of it already for the past two months, and i see no point to postpone it any longer, to procrastinate, ‘cause it’ll make me stressing real hard i’m gonna blow up~

But i think all of these crazy stuffs i’ve been through are just a part of my deadlines. I used to make self-deadlines everytime i work on something. Just for you to know, i broke my deadlines already. If everything worked exactly like what i was planning to be, i would have had my session by the end of March. None of my targets accomplished on time.

But as you can see, of course there’s a lil bit of this and lil bit of that, which cost me delay, delay, delay. I was so fuckin’ slowly finishing it >> 8 fuckin’ months! While everybody else have enjoyed their new lives already, doing their new jobs, wasting their money and time having these mighty holidays, raising their glasses and said ‘i’m graduated, bitches!’ I was still sitting there, in front of my laptop, cluelessly trying to write something to keep up~

My parents, they keep asking me ‘how’s your final project’ or ‘when will you session happen’ everytime they got a chance to ask, and i was like ‘next month-next month’ ‘don’t worry’ ‘i have this under-control’ blah blah blah. In fact i am worry and i do not have this under control. But to explain the fact to them, God knows any idea how difficult.

I’m not proud of this achievement. People say it’s cool to finish early, to have your session early. It’s a congratulation i receive every single day until next week. They don’t have any idea how hard i put a smile on my face everytime they asked, ‘cause i’m not proud, at all.

2 comments:

  1. "While everybody else have enjoyed their new lives already, doing their new jobs, wasting their money and time having these mighty holidays, raising their glasses and said ‘i’m graduated, bitches!'"

    If only it's true for me T_T

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. loh ga salah dong gw dech, yang lain kan udah pada kerja, gw masih berkutat sama sidang~~
    eh iya congratz ya biznet! :D
    i still owe you Sushi Tei though.

    ReplyDelete