Saturday, June 25, 2011

Closer



Berawal dari membaca salah satu rubrik dari suatu majalah untuk kalangan High-Class di Indonesia, gw terinspirasi untuk membuat postingan seperti konten rubrik tersebut. Nothing’s important, just a quick snapshot about me, to share. :)


What is the chief characteristic of your personality?
I’m an ignorant self, more like a free-spirited, i don’t like being limited. But I often drown myself into perfectionism and self-deadlines.

What is your main fault?
Being afraid.

What are your favorite qualities in a person?
Responsibility, tolerance, modesty.

What is your favorite occupation?
I like artistic work.

If not yourself, who would you be?
My alter-ego, :P, no i would not replace my life for anything.

Who do you admire?
Many people, smart and funny people for sure.

What do you dislike about your appearance?
My ‘expensive’ hair, haha.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I want my ‘cowardly-me’ gone.

If not in Indonesia, where would you like to live?
(Easy!) Singapore!

What skill would you like to master?
Martial arts, self-defense, and languages.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?
Bellatix Lestrange?

Who is your favorite writer?
JK Rowling.

Who is your favorite artist?
Helena Bonham Carter.

What is your favorite food?
Every food is my favorite food when i’m hungry, no need to be specifically listed.

What food do you dislike?
Everything that smells like sh*t.

What is your most treasured possession?
(soon-to-be) my iPod.

What is your motto?
What’s life without a little risk?

On what occasion do you lie?
Going somewhere.

What was your favorite journey?
A trip to Toba, North Sumatera.

What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone i love, *scratch that line* Horror movies!

What is your idea of happiness?
Taking my loved ones moving to another country where everything will be a lot easier and more respectable.



No comments:

Post a Comment